**HOLIDAY SALE-FREE SHIPPING!!**
(CONTINENTAL US ONLY)
CAN NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY
Package is too large for USPS
The "Blind Spot" Stand-Up Hunting
by Silent Wings/Ron Latshaw
The "Blind Spot" Stand-Up Hunting A-Frame Blind by Silent Wings will accomodate 1 hunter, a dog, plus a seat such as a tripod blind chair, marsh stool, plastic chair, or swivel chair. It is very compact, lightweight, and sets up fast!
Multiple blinds can be set together if you want. These blinds offer exceptional overhead concealment. Better than anything else on the market. Hunt them together or spread them out. Easy to move if birds are using one side of the rig.
Leave a space between blinds if you want your dog outside.
- Sewn in Stubble/brush pockets in the top section
- Super Strong anodized round aluminum tubing
- Exceptional 360 degree viewing from inside the blind
- Quick setup
- Generous Stubble Straps to attach grass and field stubble
- Max 5 Camo
- Anchor Straps on all 4 corners at ground level.
- Inside corner shell bag
- Easy entrance and exit hinged door
- Very strong, durable, time tested nylon fasteners, hinges, and open T clamps.
- Each hunter has his own "Rear door" when set together.
The Blind Spot can be used as a willow blind on the Canadian Priaries, edges of ponds, brush borders around fields and tree lines.
The Blind Spot is an exceptional tool for waterfowlers, big game hunters, turkey hunters, wildlife viewers, and more.
If you need a white cover, simply hang one of our white ghillie blankets around the top edge. Works like a charm!
These Blinds are made by Ron Latshaw the founder of Final Approach Blinds. Ron has come out of retirement to create some of the finest blinds ever made.
Sold exclusively at Prairiewind Decoys.