BUY 2 and get them for $159.95ea! Limited Supplies
The "Blind Spot" Stand-Up Hunting A-Frame Blind
by Silent Wings/Ron Latshaw
The "Blind Spot" Stand-Up Hunting A-Frame Blind by Silent Wings will accomodate 1 hunter, a dog, plus a seat such as a marsh stool, plastic chair, or swivel chair. It is very compact, lightweight, and sets up fast!
It is expandable into a multiple man blind as you can add as many additional blinds as you want.
- Sewn in Stubble/brush pockets in the top section
- Super Strong anodized round aluminum tubing
- Exceptional 360 degree viewing from inside the blind
- Quick setup
- Generous Stubble Straps to attach grass and field stubble
- Max 5 Camo
- Anchor Straps on all 4 corners at ground level.
- Inside corner shell bag
- Easy entrance and exit hinged door
- Very strong, durable, time tested nylon fasteners, hinges, and open T clamps.
The Blind Spot can be used as a willow blind on the Canadian Priaries, edges of ponds, brush borders around fields and tree lines.
The Blind Spot is an exceptional tool for waterfowlers, big game hunters, turkey hunters, wildlife viewers, and more.
Designed to connect 2 blind spots together to create a very roomy 3 man blind which measures 121" long x 44" deep x 48" high.
This versitility makes this 2 blind combo unique.......and the biggest A-Frame blind on the market in the $420 price range!
Additional blinds can be added in the same manner to make the blind as big as you want.
These Blinds are made by Ron Latshaw the founder of Final Approach Blinds. Ron has come out of retirement to create some of the finest blinds ever made.
Sold exclusively at Prairiewind Decoys.