The "Hot Shot" Backboard Blind
by Silent Wings/Ron Latshaw
The "Hot Shot" Backboard Blind by Silent Wings was designed specifically for the snow goose hunters who like lying amongst the decoys wearing whites or utilizing a ghillie blanket. This Blind is very compact, lightweight, and sets up fast!
- A bag compartment designed to store white clothing, ghillie blankets, decoys, lunch, thermos, shells.......whatever you may need.
- Padded from head to toe for comfort and insulation
- Large self draining bag for water keel decoys
- Easy open and close top loading compartment
- Padded back straps
- Heavy Padded head rest
- "Butt stop" across cushion floor to keep hunter from sliding down while viewing and calling waterfowl
- Exceptional 360 degree viewing.
- Quick setup - Easy Fold and buckle for transport.
- Max 5 Camo
- Super lightweight and very durable Aluminum tube frame
The Hot Shot Backboard Blind is extremely comfortable and user friendly. It eliminate the closterphobic cramping you get inside a layout blind. Simply open on flat ground, lay on padded seat, camo-up, and you are ready to hunt!
These Blinds are made by Ron Latshaw the founder of Final Approach Blinds. Ron has come out of retirement to create some of the finest blinds ever made.
Sold exclusively at Prairiewind Decoys.