The Quick Draw Layout Blind
by Silent Wings/Ron Latshaw
The "Quick Draw" Layout Blind is the most user friendly layout blind ever developed! Ron designed this blind to expedite set-up time. It is fast and easy!
The low profile gives you the best possible concealment from those weary eyes above!
The Quick Draw Layout Blind is for serious hunters who don't care about extra bells and whistles, but like simple, functional equipment that is built to last.
The original concept of the Quick Draw has been hunted, tested, and proven over the past 15 years. This new improved version is longer, wider, and lower than all the others!
- Optimum viewing without being detected
- Full face Mesh with rigid wire boarder that forms the mesh over the face
- Generous stubble straps over the entire blind
- Padded seat and backrest for insulation and comfort
- Heavy padded head rest
- Adjustable back rest tension
- Adjustable gun rest height
- Ample storage under back rest that zips closed on each side
- Heavy duty foam lined lids for added insulation
- Fiberglass rod stiffeners can easily be removed if needed
- Mesh ammo bags along each side of blind
- Fully Padded Floor
- They even have backpack straps!
- Hunter can leave folage in stubble straps and still fold blind for transporting
- Simply lay blind on ground, press buckle to unlock straps, and get in and you are ready to hunt!
These Blinds are made by Ron Latshaw the founder of Final Approach Blinds. Ron has come out of retirement to create some of the finest blinds ever made.
Dimensions: 84”L x 32”W x 14”H and will easily accommodate the big guys. The blind weighs 21 pounds.
Snow covers sold Separately!
Sold exclusively at Prairiewind Decoys.