***SALE PLUS FREE SHIPPING**
Wyld Gear's 50 Quart Dually has a patented two-chamber design that transforms this cooler into a multi use basecamp- from deep sea fishing trips where you need your bait and beer in one maneuverable cooler to camping with the kids or tailgate parties. Use one compartment for cold/wet storage and the other for hot/dry storage.. Or pour the good times directly into the Wyld Cooler and use our Tap Kit accessory to fill your Wyld Cup. You'll be ready to adapt to any environment.. so wherever you go, you can go WYLD.
- *Lifetime Warranty
- Patented divided insulated cooler chamber design
- Multi-functional spaces to keep the hot hot and the cold cold
- Extra thick insulation to keep drinks colder or meals warmer
- Rugged design for when you forget our ratchet system on that bumpy road
- Heavy Duty Steel Wheels, fill our coolers to the top and move them around the dock or backcountry trails with ease
- Classic Tap Kit accessory ready!
- Pressure Equalizer Valve for trouble free lid operation
- Aerator hole on both compartments to keep your bait fish or catch of the day alive and well
- Fishing Rod holder accessory kit ready!
- Extra sticky feet with steel bolt on design
- Cooler Exterior Dimensions - H 18" x L 27.75" x W 18"
- Interior Dimensions 25q (Wheel Side) compartment - H 13.25" x L 8.5" x W 123"
- Interior Dimensions 25q (Side) compartment - H 13.25" x L 10.25" x W 12"
- Weight 34 lbs
Don't forget to pick yourself up one of the aerator kits to turn your second compartment into a live well! Feed your bait or the catch of the day the oxygen it needs with our aerator. The kit includes a 2 stage air pump, which runs on 2-D batteries or 12v charge cord (included). You will also receive an air hose & air stone to filter toxins in the water and create thousands of bubbles. A heavy duty stainless steel aerator bracket is included.
Easy Installation: Set stainless clip bracket in a spot that is accommodating for your needs and screw in 2 set screws. Slip the aerator on to the bracket and insert the air hose and air stone through Wyld Gear aerator ports. Power on and you are ready to fish.